My Favourite Beauty (Online)Stores.

Hi lovelies!

In this post on a blue monday I wanted to share some of my favourite beauty and makeup stores online but also in the malls and regular stores.

So first up one for all my Dutchies: Kruidvat (and Kruidvat.nl). Don’t worry, this isn’t a sponsored or payed blogpost, it actually is one of my fave stores to get some affordable and gorgeous makeup items. While you are at it, also check out all the perfumes they sell because I got a ton of expensive scents for budget-proof prices. Kruidvat sells *ofcourse* Essence Cosmetics and Catrice Cosmetics, but also I Heart Makeup, Rimmel, Maybelline and so on. For the nailpolish lovers there are also quiet recently OPI polishes added to the collection and a ton of Essie and Sinful Colors nailpolishes. Though, I am not sure if Sinful Colors is still sold at KV, because I haven’t seen any of those the last couple of times I was in a store.

Sephora is one of my fave high end makeup and beauty stores. Unfortunately the regular stores aren’t here in The Netherlands anymore, but we are still able to order online. So do check out brands like Urban Decay, Too Faced and Kat Von D Beauty. The Sephora brand itself also has a bunch of nice facial masks and some pretty nailpolish colours.

Next to that there are a ton of online stores here in Holland which sell Morphe Brushes, Revolution makeup and so on. But I don’t only want to mention Dutch or Belgian stores because my international readers won’t be able to buy makeup there. So I want to finish off this post with a somewhat controversial online beauty shop: Aliexpress.

Aliexpress is a HUGE platform where countless sellers share their items with the world wide web shoppers. I don’t buy makeup products via Aliexpress, but I do buy a ton of nailart items such as striping tape, glitters, image plates, stamping polishes and so on. You can also find super afforable makeup brushes there, even some knock offs from more expensive brands which can work just as good as any other brand. As far as makeup goes, I never really got anything from aliexpress other than a brow stamping powder to try out for fun.

One last tip when you go shop at Aliexpress: do make sure you buy from a seller with a good rating and a ton of reviews, that way you know you will get your product and they actually care about their customers. I never buy from a seller with a rating lower than 90%. I have had about 95% good experiences buying from aliexpress with the other 5% never arriving and getting a refund for that money. So I never really lost any money and always had good contact with the sellers when I never got my items or when it arrived broken. Don’t be scared to actually send a message to the seller when you haven’t gotten your item and so on. All the sellers I have bought from were always super helpfull!

If you want to know a list of sellers I regularly buy from, let me know in the comments down below and I will try to share that list in an upcoming blogpost :)

x femketje

Published by

femketje

contact: info@femketje.nl

2 thoughts on “My Favourite Beauty (Online)Stores.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *